- Style Fashion Week Wows West Hollywood - Spring/Summer 2018 October 12-15
- Grammy and Golden Globe Award-Winning Artist Kitaro - LA CONCERT Tour “Kojiki And The Universe” November 17
- Five Days of Festival Fun in Catalina - 7th Annual Catalina Film Festival
- Lots of Yachts - The Southern California Boat Show Sails Into San Pedro
- Rapper Chef Sean Gets Back to his Chicago Roots
The Marina del Rey/LA County Sheriff’s Honored Fallen LA County Sheriff Sgt. Steve Owen at a Shelby’s Return to Venice Car Show September 16. The “Shelby’s Return to Venice” Car Show Benefited “Help for Heroes” and was hosted By the LA Shelby Club
Luminaries included Jay Leno, Marina del Rey Sheriffs’ Captain Joseph Stephen and Sgt. Steve Owens’ wife Tania with her daughter. Deputy Sheriff Christian Scott was on hands representing Help for Heroes.
Marina Yacht Club Jr. Staff Commodore Gisele Rebeiro and Commodore Craig Melone were on hand to assist with media.
CBS2 and KCAL9 covered the event and subsequently ran excellent stories later in the day on the evening of the 16th
The LA Shelby Club (www.lashelbyclub.com) members turned out in full-force with an amazing collection of Shelby cars from Cobra’s toe GT 350 and GT 500 “Shelby’s Return to Venice Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the 1967 Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500. View photos of event at www.partyby5.com