- Style Fashion Week Wows West Hollywood - Spring/Summer 2018 October 12-15
- Grammy and Golden Globe Award-Winning Artist Kitaro - LA CONCERT Tour “Kojiki And The Universe” November 17
- Five Days of Festival Fun in Catalina - 7th Annual Catalina Film Festival
- Lots of Yachts - The Southern California Boat Show Sails Into San Pedro
- Rapper Chef Sean Gets Back to his Chicago Roots
Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series Weekend Sponsored by GEICO at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park – September 23-25, 2016
Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series Sponsored by GEICO was held September 23-25,2016 at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park 27000 Cereal St., Lake Elsinore. The first race of the night led out with a Fire Works display and on winners row were 1st Place Roc Mac, 2nd Place Carl Renezeder and 3rd Place Kyle Leduc.
The second race pf the series on Friday September 23rd brought excitement and adreneline with Justin Peck as his off road wheeler took a tuff defense against the flaming airborne competitors.
The title of Justin Peck’s book is “Bulletproof for Life” “Being bulletproof doesn’t happen without setbacks. We had challenges going into last night’s race that hindered our performance. But we finished and next race, we will be back on fire. I have a new Crew Chief and incredibly talented and loyal crew to make my vehicles run optimally. This transition for RaceProTech is an exciting one!” -Justin Peck
Justin Peck social medial: #RacetoLive NIGHT RACE – Lucas Oil Off Road Lake Elsinore RacePro Tech Off Road Gear 49 #LOORRS Justin Peck #BulletProof Photo Cred Bink Designs
Photos by Gisele Rebeiro Partyby5, View gallery on PRphotos